Project Management Intern
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
As an intern at TE Connectivity, you will gain experience working for a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. TE Interns apply their classroom experience to value-add projects that create impact across our businesses.
Throughout the 10-12 week Summer Internship Program, TE Interns receive a high touch onboarding experience to support their transition from school into the workforce. Interns come together weekly for events such as professional development workshops, executive panel discussions, networking events, plant tours, community involvement, etc. Each intern is assigned a mentor, specific to their development & interests to support them with navigating their internship. Our program has been named to Way Up’s Top 100 Internship Programs List for the past two consecutive years & over 96% of our previous interns would recommend TE’s Internship Program to a friend.
After the internship, students will have gained tangible experience to build their resume & kick start their career. All TE Interns are evaluated and considered for return internships & full-time career opportunities upon graduation.
Click here to learn more about Life at TE
- Demonstrated ability to provide effective project leadership within a cross-functional team
- Demonstrate ability to organize and prioritize
- Strong interpersonal & negotiating skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills demonstrated by the ability to communicate across all levels within and outside of the organization including customers
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Passion to succeed, Energy to motivate teams, Perseverance when challenges arise
- Demonstrated ability to create effective project plans
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes related to machining, molding, plating etc.
- Ability to anticipate problems and resolve them before they become significant issues
- Presentation skills for internal management review and external customer updates
- Project management expertise to drive time-to-market balanced with commitment to quality
- Ability to manage uncertainty
- A conceptual thinker with strong attention to detail
This position is located at our Middletown, PA site.
What your background should look like:
- Currently enrolled in an accredited University or College for the duration of the Internship with a graduation date of August 2022 or later
- Pursuing a bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Business or closely related field
- Interested in project management
- PC proficient, including Excel, Word, MS Project, Power Point, and MRP systems
- Proven ability to drive for results especially on team projects or labs
- This position requires access to information which is subject to stringent controls under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Applicants must be a U.S. citizen or national, U.S. lawful permanent resident, person granted asylee status in the U.S., or person admitted into the U.S. as a refugee.
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.