Event Productions Intern
Launched in 2004 with Martha Stewart, Wedding Salon produces bridal shows, webinars and virtual events. The company connects couples with the best vendors in the weddings industry. Wedding Salon features the best in beauty, fashion, cakes, decor, honeymoons and so much more. Celebrity planners of Jessica Simpson, Demi Moore, and Christina Aguilera are known to frequent Wedding Salon events. Exciting clients include Vera Wang, David Tutera, and Victoria’s Secret. Wedding Salon is looking for driven and talented individuals to join our team.
Some Responsibilities May Include:
- Work on Webinars, virtual shows & live events projects
- Conduct market research for one of our offices across the country
- Participate in event coordination and marketing
- Previous event production experience
- Interest in the Wedding Industry
- Office hours are 9:00am – 5:00pm but flexible schedule is permitted
- MUST be enrolled in University and qualify to receive school credit for the internship and proof must be submitted.
Start Date: IMMEDIATELY
Job Location: Remote
Job Type: Internship
Network with bright minds from schools across the country
Participate in community social hours & zoom events
Work with teams & enjoy flexible hours
Explore your career path and discover true interests
Build resume with real work experience
Gain confidence in leadership roles
Very fun and a great experience!
Check with your school's Internship Coordinator BEFORE accepting the hiring offer to determine if this position satisfies the criteria for receiving academic credit.