MBA Intern (Global Business Solutions) - Summer 2022
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo. We are now looking for talented individuals to join us in 2022 - people who want to inspire creativity and co-create the future with TikTok.
Internships at TikTok aim to provide students the chance to work with our clients and teams to address key business problems and identify areas of growth for the company. With your education and experience, you will be able to take on real-world challenges from day one.
By applying to this position, your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: New York, Austin, San Francisco . This Internship Program is for 12 weeks duration beginning in May/June 2022.
Application deadline: February 15th, 2022
Candidates can apply to a maximum of two positions and will be considered for jobs in the order you apply. The application limit is firm and includes all campus jobs globally. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and we encourage you to apply early.
The Global Business Solutions (GBS) team is responsible for the revenue growth of the TikTok business, and our teams include Sales, Marketing, Ops, Account Managers, Agency and partnerships, as well as Marketing Science.
We are looking for MBA Interns, across multiple teams, who can be highly organized and efficient, working closely with our cross functional teams and supporting the teams at large. These candidates should be detail-oriented and pro-active, with an ability to anticipate issues and take initiative to solve for them through developing strategic project plans and data-driven analysis.
Possible teams within Global Business Solutions include:
- Sales Operations and Planning
- Monetization Partnerships
- Monetization Integrity
- Global Agency and Accounts
- Partner closely with leadership to drive high impact projects
- Manage key initiatives on a project basis, collaborate closely with cross-functional teams in the US and other international markets
- Anticipate issues and take initiative to solve for them through developing strategic project plans and data-driven analysis
- You must be a first-year student currently pursuing a full-time MBA.
- Able to commit to working for 12 weeks during Summer 2022
- 3+ years of experience working in operational capacity that involves cross functional team collaboration
- Knowledge and passion for social media, mobile apps, and digital and mobile marketing
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Ability to independently multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability and appetite to learn quickly in a fast-paced team environment
- Detail-oriented approach with ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to us at Accommodations-AMS@tiktok.com.