Sales Intern (Global Business Solutions) - Summer 2022 (QBH2)
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo. We are now looking for talented individuals to join us in 2022 - people who want to inspire creativity and co-create the future with TikTok.
Internships at TikTok aim to provide students the chance to work with our clients and teams to address key business problems and identify areas of growth for the company. With your education and experience, you will be able to take on real-world challenges from day one.
By applying to this position, your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Toronto, Austin, Chicago, New York, Seattle, San Francisco, Detroit, Los Angeles. This Internship Program is for 12 weeks duration beginning in May/June 2022.
Application deadline: February 15th, 2022
Candidates can apply to a maximum of two positions and will be considered for jobs in the order you apply. The application limit is firm and includes all Campus jobs globally. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and we encourage you to apply early.
About the Team:
Our Sales Organization is looking for talented interns to work across a variety of functions supporting TikTok's monetization efforts. We work with brands of all sizes, empowering them to connect with their audiences by helping them create TikToks, not ads. We are a dynamic and high-growth team that uses a consultative sales approach to helps our clients think differently about their marketing strategies. This is your opportunity to join us and gain exposure & experience across a wide array of responsibilities - from how we prospect & partner with businesses of all sizes, to campaign ideation & creation, as well as ad insights & analysis - all at the forefront of the digital marketing landscape.
• Contribute to RFP responses, campaign ideation, and campaign execution with sales & account leads
• Prospect, pitch & qualify new business
• Monitor ad campaign execution and performance, generate insights for content trends, ensure brand safety for ad campaigns
• Conduct ad-hoc analyses on ad campaigns and campaign reporting to identify potential operational inefficiencies and/or test new workflows, best practices
• Compile post-campaign recap reports, deliver campaign insights and learnings, share with the client as well as the wider sales & cross-functional teams
• Assist with ad account creation, tagging, and operations
• Currently pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Marketing, Business, Media Studies, Communication, or a related field
• Intent to return to degree-program after the completion of the internship
• Able to commit to working for 12 weeks during Summer 2022
• Strong critical thinker who uses data & logic to identify alternatives, evaluate, and present approaches to solve complex problems
• Excellent communicator with a positive, self-starter attitude
• Enjoys coming up with solutions to increase efficiency in their day to day work
• Motivated to make a big impact on the sales organization and the wider business
• Strong academic achievement and past corporate experience is a plus
• Ability to operate in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
• Knowledge of and passion for digital marketing and TikTok
• Must be able to handle confidential and sensitive information with honesty and integrity
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to us at Accommodations-AMS@tiktok.com.