Product Marketing Manager Intern (Monetization Product) - Summer 2022
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo. We are now looking for talented individuals to join us in 2022 - people who want to inspire creativity and co-create the future with TikTok.
Internships at TikTok aim to provide students the chance to work with our clients and teams to address key business problems and identify areas of growth for the company. With your education and experience, you will be able to take on real-world challenges from day one.
By applying to this position, your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: New York. This Internship Program is for 12 weeks duration beginning in May/June 2022.
Application deadline: February 15th, 2022
Candidates can apply to a maximum of two positions and will be considered for jobs in the order you apply. The application limit is firm and includes all Campus jobs globally. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and we encourage you to apply early.
About the Team:
The Monetization Product team at TikTok focuses on building a global marketing platform that fuels growth for businesses of all sizes.
- Work closely with Product Marketing Managers to analyze product functionality, performance trends and test hypotheses to help shape go-to-market strategies
- Perform analysis on ads to uncover best practices
- Develop product feedback processes and assist in conducting market research and customer interviews
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to develop client-facing marketing materials and playbooks
- Assist in creating streamlined processes and documentation to communicate product release timelines with sales teams
- Create reporting and dashboards to analyze and track campaign performance, trends, and identify optimization opportunities for TikTok Ads customers
- Currently pursuing a Bachelors or Master Degree
- Able to commit to working for 12 weeks during Summer 2022
- Must obtain work authorization in country of employment at the time of hire, and maintain ongoing work authorization during employment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great customer service skills with experience working with both internal and external partners/customers
- Data collection and synthesis of that data into consumable reports
- Strong market research skills including the ability to segment and quantify customer segments by various characteristics a plus
- Strong operations skills with ability to define process improvements
- Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple teams and stakeholders; excellent relationship building, collaboration, negotiation and influence skills
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work independently and deliver results with minimal supervision
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to us at Accommodations-AMS@tiktok.com.