AP Accountant Intern
- Enter invoices and process payment timely;
- Ensure the accuracy/reliability in recording and managing expenditure and accounts payable transactions.
- Manage the AP project implementation: OCR, ERP system launch, UAT and continuous process improvement
- Train, coach and monitor intern to complete the basic tasks.
- Communicate with internal site finance/purchase or external companies to solve the payment issues timely.
- Check the transactions in AX system and reconcile the statement with supplier, ensuring complying with SOX and all AP related policy.
- Prepare the weekly/monthly reports and other reports required by immediate supervisors or site finances.
- Assist with and ensure successful quarterly and year end audits
- Comply with accounting and reporting guidelines. Comply with applicable policies, procedures and other regulations.
- Schedule all the AP tasks regularly and drive to complete on schedule.
- Ad hoc tasks or projects allocated by supervisor.
- Response for AP processing of China.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- + 3 years' experience in AP area is a must
- Experience in Shared Service Center is a plus
- Excellent analytical skills, logical thinking, sensitive on figures, and detail oriented;
- Good communication skills, Good English language skills, Good skills of Microsoft office package (Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
- Ability to deliver reliable, accurate results-even under time pressure, Flexibility in work time.
- Experience in AX is preferred
- Experience in project management is preferred
- Experience in Process implementation and improvement is preferred