Intern - IT Business Analyst
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We are looking for a motivated, intelligent, hardworking and creative intern to work with our IT Strategy & PMO - Business Process Architecture team who is responsible for taking on business analysis to solve strategic high-value business problems, seek opportunities for optimization, provide business recommendations, drive operational efficiency, and work on ongoing improvement activities.
Our global internship program trains the next generation of cybersecurity talent across a range of specializations, from threat intelligence to information security, engineering, and marketing. Interns and recent graduates can learn about the network security industry from leading thinkers, grow their professional networks, and be part of a career-defining experience.
Our Summer Internship Program from May-August or June-September provides you:
- 1:1 mentorship
- Fun and engaging events that inspire your intellectual curiosity
- The opportunity to expand your knowledge and work on challenging projects
- Connections to other interns, recent grads, and employees across the company as well as our leaders
- Collaborate with Business stakeholders and IT teams to help understand opportunity areas of optimization and growth
- Provide innovative recommendations that will transform and scale the business
- Develop data-driven business strategy, process improvement and completion
- Enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program. (Business Administration, Data Analytics, Statistics, Management Information Systems or equivalent)
- Computer proficiency: G-Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Experience with BI and / or process visualization tools
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, combined with strong business judgment and an ability to present analysis in a clear and compelling manner
- Highly self-motivated and detail-oriented
*Please note that we will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position*
Requirements – To apply, you must be pursuing a 4-year Undergraduate Degree or a 2-year Master’s Degree and returning to school in the fall. You must have the authorization to work within the United States.
Our IT Strategy & PMO - Business Process Architecture team provides the perfect combination of business analysis, transformation, and internal consulting to solidify one’s foundation in transforming organizations to run more efficiently and effectively than ever before.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.