New Technologies and Digital Transformation Internship Fall 2022
We are looking for data science consulting interns for a Fall 2022 internship! The internship is for current Juniors, and Seniors students who have part-time availability in either the morning or afternoon during the school year. The internship will last approximately 3.5 months. Work format can be hybrid (20% in person and 80% home) or remote.
Management Solutions is a multinational consulting firm whose core mission is to deliver business, risk, financial, organization, technology and process-related advisory services targeted at functional aspects and the implementation of related technologies. We have a multidisciplinary workforce of 2,500 professionals bringing together functional, mathematical, technical and systems integration skills.
We work through 33 offices - 16 in Europe, 16 in the Americas and 1 in Asia, from where we regularly serve clients that operate in more than 40 countries across four broad geographical areas (Europe, Americas, Asia and Africa).
For more information on the Firm, please visit: www.managementsolutions.com
Integration into Management Solution's specialist Technology unit, focused on the digital transformation of our clients. Involvement in projects for the conceptualization and implementation of advanced technological solutions to complex problems that require specific and in-depth knowledge of the client's business, in the following areas:
- Implementation of specialist technologies: architecture definition, Big Data, solutions development and tool implementation.
- IT strategy and governance: strategic IT plans, IT servicing, Project Management Office (PMO), transformation, organization and efficiency.
- Risk and regulatory management: cybersecurity, data quality and data governance.
We look for candidates like you
- Juniors, Seniors, or Masters Students
- Solid academic record.
- Get-up-and-go attitude, maturity, responsibility and strong work ethic.
- Knowledge of other languages is desirable.
- Advanced user of programming languages, databases and software engineering techniques.
- Strong ability to learn quickly.
- Able to integrate easily into multidisciplinary teams.
What we offer
We offer you the possibility to join a firm that provides all you need to develop your talent to the fullest:
- Working in the highest-profile consulting projects in the industry,
- for the largest companies, leaders of their respective markets,
- alongside top industry management as they face challenges at the national and global level,
- as part of an extraordinary team of professionals whose values and corporate culture are a benchmark for the industry.