Allegheny Community Home Care Administrative Fellowship
ACHC Fellowship Program
Allegheny Community Home Care is seeking top-performing graduates to join our Administrative Fellowship Program for the purpose of developing future leaders for ACHC. Eligible applicants must be graduates with an accredited bachelor’s degree in health care administration, public health, public administration, social work, psychology, communications, or business administration prior to the start of the Fellowship. The application deadline for the 2022-2024 Administrative Fellowship is Tuesday, May 31st, 2022.
To apply for the Fellowship Program please send the following information to email@example.com:
- Three letters of recommendation:
- Prefer (1) to be from your academic program/professor.
- A personal essay of no more than 500 words that describes:
- Why would you like a career in healthcare?
- Why would you like to join ACHC?
- What are your greatest attributes that you can bring to the company?
· 1st Quarter (July 1 – Sep 30th) Lead DSP
· 2nd Quarter (Oct 1 – Dec 31st) House Supervisor
· 3rd Quarter (Jan 1 – Mar 31st) Lead Supervisor
· 4th Quarter (Apr 1 – Jun 30th) Compliance Trainer (Medication/Incidents)
· 1st Quarter (July 1 – Sep 30th) Program Specialist
· 2nd Quarter (Oct 1 – Dec 31st) Human Resources
· 3rd Quarter (Jan 1 – Mar 31st) Quality Management
· 4th Quarter (Apr 1 – Jun 30th) Interim, Director Operations
A competitive salary consisting of:
· Compensation for Year 1: $40,000
· Compensation for Year 2: $50,000
· Compensation after 2-year rotation in the Fellowship Program -Director, Operations $60,000
· Along with an outstanding benefits package beginning Year 1.