Sales and Marketing Summer Intern
Sales and Marketing Summer Intern
2022 Summer Internship: June 13 – August 5 (July 4th Vacation: June 30 – July 10)
Take Note: This is a non-paid internship and requirement of 20 on-site hours per week (not remote). We will work with intern requirements as outlined by your college, university, or conservatory.
Internship Experience – ScholarshipAuditions.com Interns are a part of a legacy of interns that have come from such institutions of higher learning as Yale University, Harvard University, The Juilliard School, Stanford University, Rutgers University, Columbia University, Manhattan School of Music, Pepperdine University, University of Georgia, Vanderbilt University, Southern Methodist University, University of Alabama, Middle Tennessee State University, Belmont University, Fisk University, and numerous other institutions of higher learning. Our competitive intern program is an exciting experience that offers meaningful career opportunities and invaluable business experience. Many of our interns are now called fellow team members.
ScholarshipAuditions.com exists to help empower student performers to pursue their collegiate dreams. Using a unique online model, students can now showcase their individual skills and abilities to academic and institutional scholarship decision-makers searching for uniquely qualified students. In short, higher education opportunities can now find every student performer.
Position: Sales and Marketing Summer Intern
ScholarshipAuditions.com is the fastest growing online performing arts student to college connector in the country! The company is experiencing record growth and is in search of a small team of motivated sales and marketing interns to help with our daily tasks, as well as create and implement new initiatives.
The Sales and Marketing Intern understands and agrees to the following:
- The position is an in-person position at the ScholarshipAuditions.com offices in Nashville, Tennessee
- The position is a non-paid position
- The position requires a minimum of 20 hours work in-house per week
- There is a very limited budget with which to work
- The intern is part of a corporate team and works within the structure of the team
- The intern understands there will be sometimes that travel to summer music camps, music conferences, and music in-services may be a part of the intern experience. Be it noted that some of this travel will be on weekends. (All expenses for sales and marketing travel will be covered by ScholarshipAuditions.com)
Role & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the marketing team to achieve daily tasks
- Develop data pipelines for marketing
- Develop sales strategies for each division of music educators and music students: Band, Orchestra, Choir, Piano, and Musical Theater
- Search for new influencers based on our brand and mission
- Assist in planning and organizing marketing efforts at national and state music conferences
- Attend summer music camps across America to market products of ScholarshipAuditions.com, especially Accoladi.com
- Learn and facilitate online systems for delivery of marketing content
- Assist with collaboration of marketing plans and goals
- Assist with miscellaneous daily needs of the marketing team
- Collaborate with coworkers to ensure branding is consistent
- Dream, create, plan, and implement new concepts
- Complete one year of college with preference to Marketing Majors
- Passion for the performing arts (music, dance, drama)
- Microsoft Office and Google Drive knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong emphasis on grammar
- Must be a self-starter, detail-oriented and able to meet deadlines
- Highly organized with ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Exhibit integrity through fair and ethical behaviors in all activities
- Maintain accountability for performance
- Strong attention to detail with well-developed organizational and communication skills
- Eager to learn
- Network with senior professionals and others who will support your professional growth and career interests
- Engage in team-building activities that forge new friendships with other ScholarshipAuditions.com interns
- Receive informal feedback and mentoring from your intern manager and senior executive team
- Forced to hear "life lesson stories" from CEO. It's just part of the culture
Please email info(at)ScholarshipAuditions.com with the following:
- Subject line: Full Name – Sales and Marketing Intern
- Body of email: Who you are and why you would like to be considered for this position
- Your Availability: Ideal start/end dates and days of the week if different that the outlined dates.
- Your Experience & Motivation: In a brief paragraph, describe your previous work experiences and relevant accomplishments. Let us know why you want to work for ScholarshipAuditions.com and why you think you are a good fit.
Attach: Your resume
Job Type: Internship. Please note, this is a non-paying internship. Current undergraduate and graduate students have the potential to earn academic credit.
- Completion of collegiate Music Theory I and Music Theory II coursework
- Has a solid working knowledge of “Finale” music notation software
- High school senior or preferred equivalent college or graduate student
- One location
- No Remote Work
We Value Diversity:
ScholarshipAuditions.com is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other protected status required by applicable law.