Panel Coordinator, Float (Primary Care)
Cascadia Behavioral Healthcare (www.cascadiabhc.org), one of the largest community behavioral health providers in the state of Oregon, delivers whole health care -- integrated mental health and addiction services, primary care and housing -- to support our communities. Our approach is recovery-oriented and trauma-informed. Cascadia hires innovative, compassionate, and dedicated staff who are aligned with trauma-informed care, are committed to working effectively with diverse community populations, and expected to strengthen such capacity if hired.
This is a full time position at 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday, day shifts from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm. The incumbent will float between each of Cascadia's four outpatient Health Centers located in NE and SE Portland, as well as the Clackamas Health Center in Milwaukie, OR.
The Panel Coordinator, Primary Care, role provides complex and diversified coordination, analytical, and administrative support through a team-based approach to patient care within Cascadia Health's Primary Care program. This highly patient-centered delivery of care is vital to the implementation of the innovative Patient Centered Medical Home model utilized at Cascadia's Primary Care practices. This continuous learning approach contributes significantly to proactively gathering data, analyzing current processes (i.e., developing "intelligence"), identifying steps for improvement, as well as developing procedures, forms, and educational materials that translates the "intelligence" into language best understood by all Primary Care team members - promoting optimal patient involvement and team performance.
- High school graduate or GED.
- A copy of your highest academic diploma or transcript required upon hire.
- One (1) year of experience in a medical office setting, including high-volume direct patient contact, scheduling of appointments, and obtaining managed care authorizations.
- Previous use of EPIC, Solutions, Business Objects, Crystal Reports, and basic computer skills including word processing, Windows applications, on-line scheduling, and a preference for data-base skills.
- Knowledge of medical terminology, CPT, and ICD-10 CM coding methodology.
- Current Healthcare provider BLS certification.
Cascadia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at 503.963.7654
To review and/or apply directly, please use the link below:
To view information about benefits, applying and our FAQs, visit our careers page at (www.cascadiabhc.org/careers)