Marketing Director Intern for Sofia on Campus
Sofia on Campus is a college based program dedicated to making health & wellness resources accessible and exciting for students. We believe in the concept of holistic health and prioritizing personal wellness before anything else. As a nationwide program, we are sharing our mission of wellness to communities all over, and are looking for individuals who can help others become the best version of themselves.
Are you a young marketing enthusiast who is looking for a place to start a career?
Sofia on Campus is presenting you with an open position as a Marketing Director Intern! We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
Hours are flexible based on availability. A commitment of approximately 10 hours per week for a minimum of 16 weeks is desired. The position is remote.
Our ideal Marketing Intern should know the basics of marketing and research techniques. Creativity and great communication skills are huge advantages. As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and advertising team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
You will be working with the Program Manager for the Sofia on Campus program daily and will have weekly meetings and report to the CEO of Sofia Health for feedback and educational sessions. As a new marketer, we want to provide you the space to design and develop marketing strategies and learn how to lead a team so you are prepared as you enter the workforce. This role will give you the needed opportunity to showcase real metrics that will help you stand out against the competition as you look for your role post-graduation.
Our goal is to help you gain valuable insights to marketing, startups, and entrepreneurship. All interns at Sofia Health will have an opportunity to interview for full / part time positions based on company needs, culture, and quality of work performance during the tenure as intern.
**This position is remote and unpaid***
***Position is 6 months minimum***
- Oversee marketing efforts & growth (partners/sponsors/events).
- Responsible for recruiting to ensure continuity among the marketing intern team.
- Identify opportunities for growth and optimization.
- You will design marketing campaigns, execute and test different marketing strategies
- Measure the impact of each campaign and develop ways to scale.
- Assist in advertising, promotions, and marketing operations.
- Provide promotional materials and presentations.
- Spread the word of the product/service across social media using appropriate marketing techniques and strategies
- Help organize marketing events
- Daily communication with the Sofia on Campus team
- Maintain a positive attitude throughout the duration of the internship
- Basic knowledge of marketing principles and techniques.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills to work with a wide variety of people, build relationships, and network;
- Familiarity with social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tiktok…)
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive.
- Manage and update company databases and customer relationship management systems (CRM).
- The ability to think strategically and develop comprehensive, data-driven marketing plans.
- A dedicated hard worker who is able and determined to win.
- Creativity, energetic and willing attitude.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Fast learning, hard-working, and motivated personality.
Helps to have:
- Knowledge of the health and wellness industry