Community Engagement Director for Sofia on Campus
About Sofia Health
Sofia Health is a technology startup providing business management tools for health and wellness providers. The marketplace delivers an accessible, seamless, and simple consumer experience for those searching for alternative, complementary, and holistic services and products.
Sofia on Campus, a subsidiary of Sofia Health, is a digital media company for GenZ with a focus on health and wellness. Whether through events, content, or resources our mission is to support and equip Gen Z to own their health and wellness journey. We also power integrated marketing programs for health and wellness brands who partner with us to create meaningful connections with our audience.
Sofia on Campus is made up of passionate and entrepreneurial doers who want to cultivate and inspire the next generation of leaders. We are a small but powerful team of individuals committed to building an inclusive organization where we want to work.
Are you a young community engagement enthusiast who is looking for a place to start a career?
Sofia on Campus is presenting you with an open position as a Community Engagement Director! We are looking for an enthusiastic intern to join our engagement department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will be responsible for engaging with general members & leaders at different college campuses. This will occur via social media, email campaigns, etc.
Our ideal community engagement intern should know the basics of communication techniques. Creativity and great communication skills are huge advantages. As an intern, you will collaborate with our Sofia on Campus Team throughout all stages of community engagement. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our growth.
You will be working with the Program Manager for the Sofia on Campus program daily and will have weekly meetings and report to the CEO of Sofia Health for feedback and educational sessions. As a new intern, we want to provide you the space to design and develop communication strategies and learn how to lead a team so you are prepared as you enter the workforce. This role will give you the needed opportunity to showcase real metrics that will help you stand out against the competition as you look for your role post-graduation.
Our goal is to help you gain valuable insights into the importance of community outreach, startups, and entrepreneurship. All interns at Sofia Health will have an opportunity to interview for full/part-time positions based on company needs, culture, and quality of work performed during their tenure as interns.
- Oversee all communication via multiple contact channels
- Identify opportunities for growth and optimization
- You will design campaigns, execute and test different communication strategies
- Measure the impact of each campaign and develop ways to scale
- Assist in advertising, promotions, and operations of community engagement
- Provide promotional materials and presentations
- Basic knowledge of communication principles and techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills to work with a wide variety of people, build relationships, and network;
- Familiarity with social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tiktok…)
- Creativity, energetic and willing attitude
- Highly organized
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Fast learning, hard-working, and motivated personality
- Unpaid Internship
- The internship role will have a minimum duration of 4 months.