Lead Campus Associate Internship - Get a jumpstart in leadership!
About Sofia Health
Sofia Health is a technology startup providing business management tools for health and wellness providers. The marketplace delivers an accessible, seamless, and simple consumer experience for those searching for alternative, complementary, and holistic services and products.
Sofia on Campus, a subsidiary of Sofia Health, is a digital media company for GenZ with a focus on health and wellness. Whether through events, content, or resources our mission is to support and equip Gen Z to own their health and wellness journey. We also power integrated marketing programs for health and wellness brands who partner with us to create meaningful connections with our audience.
Sofia on Campus is made up of passionate and entrepreneurial doers who want to cultivate and inspire the next generation of leaders. We are a small but powerful team of individuals committed to building an inclusive organization where we want to work.
Are you a young college enthusiast who is looking for a place to start a career?
Sofia on Campus is presenting you with an open position as a Lead Campus Director Intern! We are looking for an enthusiastic intern to join our college campus department and provide creative ideas to help us grow our program. You will be responsible for monitoring all operations goals for all campus chapters and maintaining communication with chapter leads.
You will be working with the Program Manager for the Sofia on Campus program daily and will have weekly meetings and report to the CEO of Sofia Health for feedback and educational sessions. As a new intern, we want to provide you with the space and resources to communicate with our on-campus teams. This role will give you the needed opportunity to showcase real metrics that will help you stand out against the competition as you look for your role post-graduation.
Our goal is to help you gain valuable insights into the importance of community outreach, startups, and entrepreneurship. All interns at Sofia Health will have an opportunity to interview for full/part-time positions based on company needs, culture, and quality of work performed during their tenure as interns.
- Oversee all Sofia on Campus Chapters;
- Ensure operations are running smoothly in all chapters; ie. live chats, events, social posts, articles, etc.
- Ensure all deadlines are met by all leaders on campuses
- Identify growth opportunities for program expansion nationwide
- Help organize campus operations to be replicated in new schools;
- Provide promotional materials and presentations;
- Manage and update company databases.
- Basic leadership skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills to work with a wide variety of people, build relationships, and network;
- Familiarity with social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tiktok…)
- Highly organized
- Fast learning, hard-working, and motivated personality
- Creativity, energetic and willing attitude
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Unpaid Internship.
- The internship role will have a minimum duration of 4 months.