Collaboration Summer Intern
Chemours is seeking a Collaboration Summer Intern to join our IT team! This position will report directly to the Global Collaboration and Mobility Manager.
As a Collaboration Summer Intern, you will have the opportunity to be involved in projects and operation of Microsoft Collaboration platform to Chemours employees, contractors and partners.
In this role, you will join a team that supports collaboration thru documents, messages and voice using Microsoft portfolio which includes M365, Teams, SharePoint, Yammer, Stream and more. You will work on documenting, approving implementing and communicating new services and also monitor and improve service quality.
You will gain a basic understanding of multiple IT systems, including Microsoft 365, Network Infrastructure, Security and Applications. You will also learn how to recommend process improvements to ensure the end user receives a positive experience.
Effective candidates will have the ability to communicate with impact, have excellent problem-solving skills, and be customer-centered.
Location: Wilmington, DE
Hours: Regular full-time schedule of 40 hours per week
Term: May-August 2023
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Working on collaboration projects including automation, Unified communications and service improvement by analyzing and documenting processes, implementing automation and controls, and supporting the change management process.
- Creating training and education documentation, as well as educating employees on processes and procedures
The following is required for this role:
- Current enrollment at an accredited university as a Sophomore or above
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree in Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or similar field of study
- Advanced technical knowledge in the Microsoft Office 365 Product Suite and willingness to learn new technologies
The following is preferred for this role:
- 3.0 GPA or above
- Experience with Unified communications, Microsoft Power platform, Visio, SharePoint and Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, etc.)
- Previous internship experience in Information Technology
- Competitive Compensation
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Strong Inclusion and Diversity Initiatives
WE’RE CHEMOURS. A DIFFERENT KIND OF CHEMISTRY COMPANY.
We are driven by our purpose to create a more colorful, capable, and cleaner world through the power of chemistry.
Built upon a 200-year-old legacy and a world-class product portfolio, we bring everyday convenience to virtually everything people touch—in industries ranging from automotive, paints, and plastics to electronics, construction, energy, and telecommunications. We bring solutions that are better, safer, more reliable, and more sustainable, through the power of chemistry.
We see our people as our biggest assets. Instead of focusing just on what our employees do each day, we look at how they do it. By taking a different approach to talent development, employee engagement, and culture, our goal is to empower employees to be their best selves—at Chemours and in life.
The “ours” in Chemours represents everyone who works here. We’re thousands strong and always looking for the best and brightest to join our team.
Five fundamental, foundational values form the substructure of our culture as a multinational
corporation. They are core beliefs that guide and frame both our behaviors and our aspirations.
Our values are in part what differentiate us from others, making us uniquely Chemours.
They are—Customer Centered, Refreshing Simplicity, Collective Entrepreneurship,
Safety Obsession, and Unshakable Integrity. At Chemours, our values are where everything begins.
We were honored to be named a “Great Place to Work-Certified Company” for 2019-2020—our second consecutive year. We were also proud to receive a Gold Medallion Award from the U.S. Department of Labor’s HIRE VETS program in 2019.
Chemours is an equal opportunity employer
Chemours is an E-Verify employer
Candidates must be able to perform all duties listed with or without accommodation
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States. Candidates who now or in the future require sponsorship for employment (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status) are ineligible