Protiviti Digital Intern - 2024
Are You Ready to Live Something Different with Protiviti?
The Protiviti Career provides opportunity to learn, inspire, and advance within a collaborative and diverse culture. We hire curious individuals for whom learning is a passion. Together, we focus on our mission of delivering confidence in a dynamic world – and the world has perhaps never been more dynamic.
At every level, we champion leaders who live our values of integrity, inclusion, innovation and commitment to success. Imagining our work as a journey, we believe integrity guides our way, inclusion moves us forward together, and innovation creates new destinations.
Are you inspired to make a difference?
You’ve come to the right place.
Digital Interns work with Protiviti’s clients, who are typically among the world’s leading companies. As an intern, you collaborate with the team to deliver client solutions for complex business problems that these organizations face. Experience tells us that our future leaders need to be both knowledgeable and deep in an area of expertise, but versatile having a broad range of capabilities and skill sets to solve today’s complex business problems. That’s why we focus on developing interns across our business, so you gain experience in different industries, grow your technical capabilities, and gain leadership qualities that will ensure your future success.
Our culture is grounded in empowerment, teamwork, and problem-solving. At all career levels, we encourage innovation, seeking your ideas and insights. Our people care about one another; they coach and guide; and they help each member of our team be their very best.
When you join our team, you will participate in a Liftoff with Protiviti, our top-notch onboarding live-virtual experience with gamification embedded in the delivery. You will also attend The Intern Challenge, an experiential learning course that will help you transition successfully into your role as an intern.
Protiviti’s internship is an innovative experience designed to take you on a journey to immerse you in our unique business and culture. Through our internship, you may work across a variety of industries and engage in internal initiatives, all of which will fuel your curiosity, uncover hidden strengths, and prepare you for your career. You will gain a preview of Protiviti’s Foundations, our innovative entry-level full-time career opportunity, which is structured to shape your experiences and learning that will generally give you experiences in business operations, consulting, data, relationship building, technology, and innovation.
With each project, you receive hands-on training in a nurturing environment and interact with leaders across our practice. Talent Managers will assign specific project experiences that support career growth, your skills, and the needs of the business. A network of advisors will help you navigate challenges and celebrate milestones. There are opportunities to join committees, participate in employee network groups, enjoy social, civic, and networking activities, to aid in building meaningful relationships across the firm and in the community.
Our Digital Solution works closely with clients to help attract and retain customers; develop new products, services, and strategies; and solve critical business challenges. Digital Interns will gain experience partnering with and advising clients on Customer & Digital Transformation Strategy, Innovation, Customer Experience, Customer Care, Creative & Design, Content, Sales & Marketing Acceleration, and Digital Experience Platforms.
Meaningful onboarding. Impactful training. Foundational learning. These experiences define Protiviti’s award-winning internship – an experience that builds upon your skills and knowledge and enables you to thrive professionally.
- Degree: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant discipline (e.g., Business Intelligence & Analytics, Design, Digital Transformation, Engineering, Entrepreneurship, Innovation, Management, Marketing, Strategic Advertising, Strategy, and Technology in Business & Design)
- Visa Status: All applicants applying for U.S. job openings need authorization to work in the United States for Protiviti without sponsorship now or in the future
- Graduation Status: Must be within one year of graduation at time of internship
- Technical Skills Desired of an entry-level Digital Consultant:
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills, including documentation of findings and recommendations
- Ability to apply critical thinking skills and innovation to client engagements across various industries
- Demonstrated ability and desire to research and analyze pertinent client, industry, and technical matters
- Interest in, sales, marketing, market research, campaign creation, copywriting, content ideation, storyboarding, creative storytelling, or experience design
- Introductory knowledge of strategy consulting and transformation project risks and strategies for managing and mitigating them
- A foundation of strategy, management, entrepreneurship, innovation and disruption, and business experience frameworks and concepts
- Knowledge of marketing, strategic advertising, social media, design, and experience platforms
- Familiarity of digital technologies, engineering, business intelligence and analytics frameworks, and concepts
WHAT MAKES YOU SUCCESSFUL
- Strong academic background
- Working in teams, as well as independently
- Being creative and analytical
- Passionate about evaluating, synthesizing, organizing and interpreting data and information
- Possessing excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to self-motivate and take responsibility for personal growth and development
- Desiring to learn and a receptiveness to feedback and mentoring
- Displaying an interest in digital transformation, digital operations, experience design, innovation, and strategy
- Drive towards obtaining professional certifications
ARE YOU ON BOARD WITH TRAVEL?
Since we work with clients, typically at their sites, this position requires travel to client sites. Out-of-town travel may also be required. Interns need reliable transportation to and from local client sites.
Note: Students may apply for only one location or solution. Duplicate applications will not be accepted. Applicants must be 18 years of age at the time of the internship to be considered.
Protiviti is not registered to hire or employ personnel in West Virginia and Alaska.