Summer 2023 Internship | Digital Product Management Internship
Camping World Holdings, Inc., headquartered in Lincolnshire, IL, (together with its subsidiaries) is America's largest retailer of RVs and related products and services. Our vision is to build a long-term legacy business that makes RVing fun and easy, and our Camping World and Good Sam brands have been serving RV consumers since 1966. We strive to build long-term value for our customers, employees, and shareholders by combining a unique and comprehensive assortment of RV products and services with a national network of RV dealerships, service centers, and customer support centers along with the industry's most extensive online presence and a highly trained and knowledgeable team of associates serving our customers, the RV lifestyle, and the communities in which we operate.
We also believe that our Good Sam organization and family of programs and services uniquely enable us to connect with our customers as stewards of the RV enthusiast community and the RV lifestyle. With RV sales and service locations in 42 states, Camping World has grown to become the prime destination for everything RV. A career at Camping World is more than a job; it is the chance to make a difference in the RV and outdoor community. Camping World is growing, this is your opportunity.
2023 Summer Internship | Digital Product Org – Product Management Intern
School Year: Sophomore, Junior, Seniors
Dates of the Internship: June 1st, 2023 – August 4th, 2023
Format and Location: Hybrid – Chicago, IL
Camping World is looking for interns for the summer 2023 internship season to work closely within the Digital Product department. As an intern, you will assist with daily operations and gain first-hand experience in the field. We are looking for someone who is driven and wants to be fully immersed in a real-world experience. If you are eager to learn and have a strong interest in software development or product management and want to develop yourself as a professional further; this is the ideal role for you. Camping World internships are ten-week, full-time, paid internships that will provide an excellent opportunity for those that want to jumpstart their careers.
- Understand and translate business requirements to JIRA tickets
- Write acceptance criteria and assist in the QA process
- Help update backlog and roadmaps for digital products
- Shadow and understand the cross-functional nature of the teams
- Participate in UI/UX design reviews and dev handoff procedures
- Participate in brainstorming and ideation sessions with cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Work with Analytics and product teams to understand KPIs and reporting to measure the success of releases
- Participate in road mapping and planning sessions
- Cumulative 3.0 GPA
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program in Business Administration or Computer Science
- Sufficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor and strict confidentiality of company information
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be diligent, organized, and extremely detail-orient
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt to frequent priority changes