Event Production Intern
We are seeking undergraduates in their Junior and Senior year as Event Production Interns for our Fall 2023 intern season.
Some Responsibilities May Include:
- Work on Webinars, virtual shows & live events projects
- Conduct market research for one of our offices across the country
- Participate in event coordination and marketing
- Work on social media strategies and customer communication
- Verbal and communication skills
- Previous event production experience
- Interest in the Wedding Industry
- Office hours are 9:00am – 5:00pm but flexible schedule is permitted
- MUST be enrolled in University and qualify to receive school credit for the internship and proof must be submitted.
Start Date: 08/23/2023
End Date: 12/15/2023
Job Location: Remote
Job Type: Internship
Salary: Unpaid/School Credit
- Network with bright minds from schools across the country
- Participate in community social hours & zoom events
- Work with teams & enjoy flexible hours
- Explore your career path and discover true interests
- Build resume with real work experience
- Gain confidence in leadership roles
- Very fun and a great experience!