Join the Boston Beer Company Marketing Department for a dynamic and engaging summer marketing internship. Get the opportunity to work in a variety of positions within the fast moving, alcohol consumer goods industry. Learn about the consumer marketing discipline via opportunities across Brand Development, Marketing Insights & Experiential Brand Activation. This position is from June-August.
Experience front line exposure to one of the nation’s fastest and most innovative alcoholic beverage companies. Gain critical experience in your field of study and networking that will provide career-building opportunities in or out of marketing.
- Summer Project: Each intern will be given a project to manage over the course of their summer
- Projects will have elements of research/analytics, experience and exposure, and creative/entrepreneurialism
- You will be responsible for providing a thoughtful, experience and data-based recommendation at the end of the summer
- Other Responsibilities: Helping to drive team and departmental relevance in the marketplace by bringing insights and creativity to the table and contributing as a partner on the brand
- During the course of your summer, you will be exposed to a variety of learning modules intended to provide you understanding of the company, the brands, the category, the route to market and the amazingly unique people & culture of Boston Beer
- You and the other interns will also be provided social and connection opportunities to connect and collaborate together. Also, we will ask for your collective help as we continue to improve the internship program and establish best practices and dynamics to include in the future
- Generally an ‘office’ environment (meetings and desk-oriented activity
- On occasion, travel to events and meetings
- On occasion, some physical activity in helping to set up a program/experiential event – carrying cases of product, boxes of point of sale, etc. – and long days on your feet at experiential events
Required Experience and Skills:
- You are a current undergraduate student – current junior rising to their senior year, majoring in Marketing, Creative, Business, or Liberal Arts
- You have had previous internships that show a personal desire toward Business, Marketing, Creative, and/or Entrepreneurial Spirit
- You have a personal commitment to culture and creativity, entrepreneurship, and a strong learning approach
Boston Beer Company Competencies are the skills and behaviors that are observable, measurable and able to be developed that distinguish high performance and career success. The competencies create a common language to talk about how we do our jobs, how we accomplish goals, and the behaviors we seek to develop within our team.