What I liked
- Everyone was super friendly
- You get an opportunity to work with the best engineers in the field
- Pay, including benefits such as the housing stipend and transportation reimbursement, is very good for an internship
- Seattle is an amazing city!
- The work was interesting and challenging
- Lots of free food :) (though this is not typical from Amazon teams)
- Team outings every so often, like laser tag or whitewater rafting
- Amazon is the biggest company in Seattle, so you definitely feel like you're a part of the city. There are Amazon buildings everywhere.
- Leadership principles are great and really help to make good decisions for the customers and company as a whole, even when it is difficult
- Dogs in the office!
- Extremely flexible schedule